Monday, April 10, 2006

Waiting continues...

Officially 8 days over due date now and still no solid signs of our wee Nugget yet. Sean and I have an appointment at the clinic this morning to check Nuggets fluid levels and signs just to make sure he is o.k in there. If he is and all is o.k with me too then we'll be waiting until Easter weekend until being induced. He's definately lower in the ol' belly so I hope that he's not too far away now. BUT... i've been thinking that for weeks now! :)
Nugget's movements are really good though but he feels quite big in there. Linda our midwife said he might be around 8 pounds...lets hope not too big!


Post a Comment

<< Home