Sunday, April 16, 2006

Induction Day!

Well, after waiting for two whole weeks we have finally had to resort to getting an induction. At this point I'm quite relieved that we will be seeing our wee Nugget very very soon now! We had to weigh up the pros and cons of waiting longer or inducing and although physically I could wait a few more days, Nugget isn't very low down so its even unlikely he'd come of his own accord then!

Of course its the wee hours of Easter Sunday morning and I can't sleep from my excitement and nervousness. In less than 24 hours we will finally be holding our wee lad and that seems very surreal! Sean is extremely excited as you can imagine but I also think he's nervous about how its all going to go.

Next time I post, it will be the grand ol' birth story! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home